o the NFL is closing but that he wouldnt b | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
sxx123 Dec 7, 02:22
West Coast coach Adam Simpson has refused to buy into the trade talk surrounding out-of-favour defender Eric Mackenzie, saying rival clubs shouldnt publicly target players who are still in the AFL finals race. Nike Air Max 2018 Outlet .Essendon coach John Worsfold ruffled some feathers last week when he said he would consider luring Mackenzie and Mitch Brown to the Bombers.Mackenzie has struggled to recapture top form since missing all of last year with a knee injury.The 2014 club champion has featured in just two games since round 11, falling behind emerging star Tom Barrass in the pecking order.Brown, who also underwent a knee reconstruction last year, is another player whose future at West Coast looks bleak.Although both Brown and Mackenzie are contracted for next season, the duo could seek fresh opportunities elsewhere.Simpson refused to bite when asked about the future of Mackenzie on Thursday, saying his full focus was on preparing for next weeks elimination final against the Bulldogs in Perth.And he said it would be better if rival clubs held back on talking about players from teams in finals mode.Im sure Essendon would take the conversation back if they could, Simpson said.Its OK if youre out of the finals, but to talk about other clubs who have got players playing finals footy - I think we need to hold back on that.I suppose thats one of the drawbacks of having a bye. Theres all this trade talk happening this week because theres a bit more time.I think we need to respect the fact theres teams still playing in the finals and individuals still fighting for spots.Of more immediate concern to Simpson is the fitness of ruckman Scott Lycett, who has been battling a posterior cruciate ligament injury to his left knee since round 10.The problem has flared in recent weeks after Lycett copped heavy knocks in wins against Hawthorn and Adelaide.The 23-year-old underwent scans on Tuesday, but Simpson is confident hell be fit to take on the Bulldogs.However, Simpson said another big knock to the area could put Lycett out of action.I dont think any long-term damage is the risk - its more getting through a game, Simpson said.Last weeks superb performance of fringe ruckman Jonathan Giles means West Coast will have the luxury of giving Lycett more time up forward. Womens Air Max . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. White Air Max Shoes . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. http://www.airmaxwholesale.com/ . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. Former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice says he would donate his entire 2016 salary to charity if signed by an NFL team this season.?Rice, out of football since 2014 after being suspended?at the start of that season for domestic violence, told USA Today that any money he earned would go toward programs combating that issue.?All the scrutiny that Ive got, it was deserved, because domestic violence is a horrible thing, Rice said in a story posted on the USA Today website.?Me donating my salary is something thatll be from the heart for me. I only want to play football so I can end it the right way for my kids and for the people that really believed in me. But I know theres a lot of people affected by domestic violence, and every dollar helps. Its raising awareness.People need homes. People need shelter when theyre in a crucial situation. Ive donated a lot of money to charities, but I had a situation where it was a national crisis. Im not saying Id be (donating the salary) to get on the field, but its something that will show where my heart is. My heart is about finishing the right way and helping people along the way.The 29-year-old Rice played six seasons for Baltimore. He ran for 6,180 yards and 37 TDs.But the three-time Pro Bowler was suspended indefinitely by the NNFL in September 2014 and was released by the Ravens when a video surfaced of him punching his then-fiancee in an elevator. Cheap Air Max 2018. His suspension was later overturned by a neutral arbitrator.According to USA Today, the minimum salary for a seventh-year player such as Rice would be $885,000.?Earlier this month, Rice told NJ.com that the window for his return to the NFL is closing but that he wouldnt be discouraged if he never played again.?I dont want to ever say Im giving up, because thats never going to be me, Rice told the website. Im happy. Im in the best shape of my life, and I know if it doesnt happen this year, its probably something I have to deal with. But you know what? Its not the end of my life.I know that the window for playing is closing. But if my window closes, Im going to make sure I open up a thousand more opportunities for kids, to give them an opportunity to pick up where I left off. Thats where Im at. Ive got three Pro Bowls and a Super Bowl. Theres a lot of people that cant go out there and do what I did. But I dont want it to end that way, its safe to say.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '