opportunity in the next six to 12 months | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
corse178 Jun 19, 05:19
Novak Djokovic says he would not regard it as a surprise if he wins his battle with Andy Murray and returns to the top of the world rankings just two weeks after surrendering his No 1 status. Zach Banner Womens Jersey . Djokovics 122-week reign as No 1 was ended by Murrays success at the Paris Masters, but the race to secure first place in the year-end rankings is set for a dramatic conclusion at the ATP World Tour Finals, live on Sky Sports. Highlights of Novak Djokovic against stand-in David Goffin in the round robin stage of the World Tour Finals The Serb reached the semi-finals with three successive victories after defeating Belgiums David Goffin 6-1 6-2 at Londons O2 Arena on Thursday. Djokovic must wait to see who faces in the semi-finals but he goes into the last four knowing his fate is in his own hands, as he is certain to overtake Murray if he wins the Tour Finals for a fifth successive year and record-equalling sixth time. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price That scenario would be the perfect way to round off an unusually inconsistent season for the 29-year-old, who has struggled since winning the Australian and French Opens earlier this year.Asked if he would be surprised to regain the top ranking so soon after losing it, Djokovic said: Well, I have not the same perception of surprise as you do. To me, that wouldnt be a surprise. Andy Murray will be hoping to retain his world No 1 status Djokovic has lost just one match at the Tour Finals since 2012, while Murray has never reached the final.The Scot might not be best placed to hold off Djokovics charge as he will have to play three days in a row following his three-hour marathon win against Nishikori on Wednesday, while his rival benefits from a recovery day. Thats obviously something that you wish for as a player, to have everything in your hands, not to depend on other players, added Djokovic.In this particular case, Im glad that its like that. Everything has been going in a positive direction. Djokovic says players should be given warnings before they are given time violations by umpires Ive been playing better and better as I proceed in the tournament. I have now a day of rest.Its the last couple matches of the year, hopefully. One thing is for sure: Im going to give it all on the court and see what happens.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Murray makes O2 semi-finals WATCH: Murrays double take Raonic can only get better Murrays service syndrome over? Malik Hooker Youth Jersey . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Tarell Basham Womens Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. http:///...basham-colts-jersey/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Rising heavyweight contender Jarrell Big Baby Miller and promoter Dmitriy Salita are in a fight over his promotional contract that appears as though it will get ugly.Miller (18-0-1, 16 KOs), 28, of Brooklyn, New York, has been brought along by Salita over the past 2? years to the point where he has been a regular on Showtimes ShoBox: The New Generation series and is on the verge of bigger fights.However, Miller said Tuesday that Salita has breached their contract, and Miller has declared himself a promotional free agent.Miller said that his attorney, Leon Margules, who is also the head of promotional company Warriors Boxing, sent Salita a letter notifying Salita that because of breaches and persistent wrongdoings, the promotional agreement that Miller and Salita entered into on March 15, 2014, is terminated and that Miller is free to seek other opportunities in furtherance of his career.Miller, who is coming off a third-round knockout of veteran Fred Kassi on Aug. 19, has had four consecutive appearances -- and four straight knockouts -- on Showtime and has emerged as one of the most exciting American heavyweight up-and-comers.After defeating Fred Kassi on Aug. 19, on ShoBox, my success clearly should have been a time of celebration, with the eyes of the boxing world tuned into a coming-out party for the future heavyweight champion of the world, Miller said. Instead, I was forced into the unwanted position of having to consult legal counsel on my promotional status. The truth is that I have done everything within my power to move up the ranks of the heavyweight division. I have defeated all comers in spectacular fashion. And I have helped to promote my career both inside and outside the ring.I have willingly accepted each and every challenge put before me. I have sacrificed my time and energy. And as everyone in the world of boxing knows, I, as well as all boxers, have put my health and safety on the line each and every time that I enter the ring. Although I do not wish to detail all the speecific breaches perpetrated upon me under the promotional agreement, it is important to state that not only was I not paid my base minimum purses under this agreement, but I was grossly underpaid based upon the difficulty and significance of some of these bouts. Zach Banner Youth Jersey. But besides the issue of compensation, I can clearly state that my promoter failed to act in good faith and failed to make best efforts to promote my career.Salita, a former professional fighter who fought for a junior world title against Amir Khan in 2009, quickly responded to Millers assertions and said their agreement remains intact.Unfortunately, this is what happens in boxing, Salita said. You bring a guy up from the ground level, and when he starts getting up there, the wolves start whispering in his ear.I have recently become aware that AB Promotions and Warriors Boxing have been tortuously interfering with my companys exclusive promotional agreement with Jarrell Miller. My promotional agreement with Mr. Miller is valid and subsisting, and I intend to vigorously pursue all of my legal rights and remedies against Mr. Miller and those responsible for inducing him to breach the promotional agreement. I am confident in my legal position and look forward to prevailing in court.Salita said that although he has sent out cease and desist letters notifying promoters not to talk to Miller, the issue at least has a silver lining.It also shows what a great job I have done, Salita said. The heavyweight division had no American stars on the horizon before Jarrell came along. Now hes all over the media, adding color and flare to the division. Im working on several opportunities for Jarrell to stay active and lock down a title opportunity in the next six to 12 months. Showtime is committed to the heavyweight division, and I am honored to have had their support and have Jarrell as my headliner [Aug. 19]. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '